Monday, December 20, 2004

I join the Weight Watchers e-Site

I don't know if throwing money at problems is the answer, but I did today. I joined Watchers e-site, and I left the following message

"Good morning guys. New to these message boards, but not to Weight Watchers. Lost some, gained some. Core seems the answer for me, but I am having a problem getting a solid week in. Sunday morning meeting, and then I'm normally good until about Thursday. My holiday season is basically over until New Years Eve, so I am hoping to get two good weeks in right here.

Look forward to seeing and hearing from many of you."

Just so you should know one ground rule. If anyone posts to this site in response, it will be posted.

If anyone responds on the Weight Watchers website, IT WILL BE ANONYMOUS!

More to follow





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home